Change of Program

It is expected that students complete their current program before enrolling in additional programs.

On an exception-only basis, students may petition the College to change programs under the following conditions:

  • When changing an educational, professional, and/or vocational goal
  • Upon termination of a program due to unsatisfactory attendance, progress, or conduct
  • They are receiving VA education benefits as a veteran and now wish to receive benefits while on active military duty

At a minimum, program change requests must be made 30 days in advance of the desired new program start date. Students must complete courses in which they are currently registered before they will be permitted to change programs. To request a program change, students should complete the appropriate form on the CPS website:

Students may be enrolled in only one professional education program at a time.